Business Management at Mica Ahmedabad – OnlineRahul Singh
Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Business Management – Online
Business executives need to refresh and enhance their management skills in order to keep pace with the changes that have occurred over the past few years. This programme helps participants understand these changes and arms them with the skills required to succeed in the complex, globalised environment in which economies operate today.
The programme has been designed to groom professionals for a career in business management.
The programme was designed with junior and mid-level executives and managers in mind. Some prior experience in this area is preferred, but will not be a limiting factor for enrolment.
The business environment has changed quite radically in India in recent years. To be effective and successful, executives need to refresh and enhance their management skills. Such understanding is particularly essential in the complex, globalised environment in which economies operate today. The programme is aimed at providing this understanding to the participants.
The classes will be made available across the country through e-learning. The participants can also be given the option of connecting from home.
The programme is also available outside India with a differential amount in fee.
Who is Mica looking for ?
This one-year programme is for junior and mid-level executives, and aspirants with an interest in Business Management. Prior experience, while appreciated, is not compulsory for enrolment.
- Principles of Economics
- Communication Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Business Environment and Policy (domestic & global)
- People Management (OB, OD, HR)
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
- Contemporary Issues in Management
This programme includes a compulsory three-day visit to Mica’s campus. The pricing for the visit is indicated separately for reference and review. Candidates from outside India can be exempted from this component.
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in graduation .
- Evaluation of resume for working professionals
- The programme has limited seats, which are available on a first come, first served basis.
Documents to be submitted with the Application Form
- Passport-sized colour photograph pasted at the appropriate place on the form.
- Payment information, along with a physical copy of the Demand Draft (if applicable)
- Self-certified copies of education records
- Self-certified copies of experience details, along with proof of current employment (if applicable)
NOTE: Incomplete applications and those missing any of the above documents will not be considered for enrolment.
How to Apply
MICA accepts online applications for this programme. To apply, visit:
Terms & Conditions
- Programme launch dates as well as instalment dates may change as per the discretion of Ivory Education and Mica.
- Ivory Education and MICA reserve the right to foreclose the admissions for the programme based on the response.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Change of the batch is not permitted.
- The maximum permitted delay in programme rollout will be 90 days.
- In case of connectivity issues or technological problems on MICA’s part, the institute may schedule an alternate class, or hand out copies of the session transcript, along with attendance credit.
- 75% attendance in classes is mandatory.
- Any false or misleading information may result in termination of enrollment.