About KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
K J Somaiya Institute of Management, a constituent institute of Somaiya Vidyavihar, was established in 1981 with the objective of providing state-of-the-art education in management and allied areas. A fully residential campus with world-class sports facilities, the institute is consistently ranked among the top 25 management institutes and top 10 private sector B-schools in India. The institute is approved by the AICTE and accredited by the NBA. It has also been certified by the Bureau Veritas. It offers MBA, Executive MBA, MCA, and Ph.D. programmes in various specializations. 12,000+ alumni base and 300+ recruiters on campus are proof of the institute’s goodwill and reputation among all its stakeholders in India and abroad. It has 131 highly-qualified and knowledgeable faculty members. K J Somaiya Institute of Management also conducts various customized Management Development Programmes and Faculty Development Programmes.
- MBA International Business
- MBA Retail Management
- MBA Financial Services
- MBA Integrated Marketing Communication
- MBA Healthcare Management
- MBA Sports Management
- MBA Human Resources
- MBA Data Science & Analytics
CAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT (Profile-based Shortlisting for MBA-HCM and MBA-SM)
Admission Process and Eligibility
- Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants with more than 2-year work experience are given preference as there is 5% weightage
- Past extra-curricular achievements and the academic result are given weight according to the actual performance of the applicant.
Selection Process for MBA Batch of 2021 – 23
- Applicants will be shortlisted for Case Analysis/ Personal Interview based on their test scores. (Profile–based shortlisting for MBA – HCM and MBA – SM)
- CA/PI will be conducted online post announcement of shortlist.
- Declaration of consolidated results will take place thereafter.
- Online seat allocation based on results, preference, and seat availability.
Application End date
The admission process ends on 7th February 2021 (Apply Now)
For more information, visit the official website Here
- Shyam Motwani
Executive Vice President & Business Head, Godrej & Boyce
- Lloyd Mathias
Senior Director of Marketing at Asia Pacific & Japan, Hewlett Packard Inc
- Lata Pillai
Director, Deutsche Bank
- Vikram Malhotra
Founder & CEO, Abundantia Entertainment
- Sanjay Shah
Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
Melange Annual College Cultural and Management Fest, organized by K J Somaiya Institute of Management melange committee and the student council with the help of each and every committee of K J Somaiya Institute of Management.As the name suggests,it is a mixed bag of everything under the sun. It is the most awaited and coveted event that encompasses all spheres of management with shades of cultural and fun activities.
Confluence (Alumni Panel Discussion)- The event aims at engaging elite alumni from diverse sectors in panel discussions.This provides both the participating alumni as well as students with insights about the various sectors.
E-Week is the annual event of K J Somaiya Institute of Management hosted by Entreneurship Cell.E-Week is the event wherein we collaborate with National Entreneurship Network(NEN) to come up with new ideas to celebrate E-Week every year.We try to inculcate entrepreneurial skills and ideas among the students by conducting guest lectures,case study competitions,screening movies,management games,etc.
Elaan-E-Yudh is an Intra K J Somaiya Institute of Management sports event that will be organized by Senior SportsCom members as a welcome to junior batch.It is also a opportunity for junior batch to show their talent in various sports and get selected for K J Somaiya Institute of Management team of various sports.
- Batch Size: 600
- Fresher: 35%
- Work experience <1 year: 64%
- Work experience >1 years: 36%
Placements & Fee Structure:
- Highest Package (LPA): 28,50,000
- Average Salary of Top 100 Offers (LPA): 13,25,000
- Average Package (LPA): 10,08,000
- Fee (LPA): 16,30,000 + Hostel Fees
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- BNP Paribas
- Bank of America
- Delloite Digital
- Maruti Suzuki
- Blue Star
Infrastructure and facilities:
- Sports Complex
- AC Classroom