MBA MAH CET Registration FormAnisha Mukhija
Registration for MAH CET 2022 is expected to begin in March. The registration process for MAH CET 2022 will be available online at the Maharashtra State CET Cell’s official website.
Important: IIM WAT PI Experience Dockets
How to Fill MBA MAH CET Registration Form 2022?
After registering, candidates must fill out the MAH CET 2022 Application Form by following the steps given below:
- On the website, click the ‘Sign in’ tab.
- Fill up the details for your domicile and category.
- Enter your qualification information as well as your preferred exam centre.
- To prove your identification, provide scanned copies of your photo, signature, and document.
- Check the MAH CET (MBA) 2022 Application form after you’ve finished filling it out to make sure all the information is right.
- Pay your application fees with a debit/credit card, UPI/QR, or Net Banking.
MBA MAH CET Registration Dates
|Online Registration starts||March 13, 2022 ( Tentative)|
|Online Registration & Fee Payment last date||May 11, 2022 (Tentative)|
|The last date to edit Application||June 28-June 30, 2022|
|Last date to Print Application||August 12, 2022|
|Hall Ticket start date||August 12, 2022|
|MAH CET 2022 Exam||23 August, 2022 to 25 August, 2022|
|Result Declaration||September 11, 2022|
|Counselling (CAP Rounds)||October 2022|
|MBA CET 2022 Joining JB etc.||October 2022 (Tentative)|
Read More: MAH CET Exam Syllabus & Difficulty Level
Documents Required for MAH CET Registration
Following documents are required to fill the MBA MAH CET Registration form 2021:
|Documents Required for MAH MBA CET Registration|
|Class 10 mark sheet||Class 12 mark sheet|
|Graduation mark sheet||Address proof|
|Scanned image of photograph||Scanned image of the signature|
|Caste category certificate||Birth certificate|
|Credit/ Debit card/ Net banking details||Valid Email ID and mobile number|
Read More: How to prepare for CET in one month?
How to Fill MAH CET Application Form 2022?
Register as New Candidate, Uploading of Scanned Photographs, Filling of Application Form, and Payment of Application Fee are the four processes of MAH CET 2022 Registration. The following is a step-by-step guide to registering for the MAH CET:
Step 1 : Register as New Candidate
- Visit the MAH CET (MBA) 2022 official website.
- To access the MAH CET application form, click on the supplied link for a new registration.
- After reading all of the relevant instructions, click the “Continue” tab.
- Then fill in all of the essential information, such as your name, last name, contact information, address, and email address.
- Click the ‘Save and Next’ tab after entering the captcha code.
- After submitting the required information, your MAH CET registration ID and password will be generated.
Step 2 : Upload Documents
- This step requires the upload of scanned images of the applicant’s photograph and signature.
- The applicant’s photograph must be 200 x 230 pixels in size and no larger than 50 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- Before scanning the signature, MAH CET 2022 applicants must sign on plain white paper with blank ink. The scanned signature must be 140 × 60 pixels in size, with a file size of no more than 20 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- If you don’t upload a suitable photograph, your application will be rejected.
Step 3: Fill the MBA MAH CET Application Form
The next step requires you to fill in the following details in the application form for MBA MAH CET 2022:
1. Personal Details
- Martial Status
- Date of Birth
- Father’s/ Mother’s/ Spouse’s name
2. Academic Details
- Degree and Stream
- Year of Passing
- Marks Obtained
- Percentages and Grades
3. Other Details
- Caste Certificate(If Any)
- Type of Disability
- Religion and Domicile
Step 4 : Payment of MAH CET Application Fee
- Applicants will be sent to the payment gateway after their documents have been properly uploaded.
- Pay the MAH MBA CET application fee online with a credit/debit card, internet banking, or mobile wallet, among other options.
- The MAH CET application fee must be paid online for all categories.
Category Application Fees General Category Candidates( Maharashtra and Outside Maharashtra State) INR 1000 SC/ST/OBC/EWS/SBC ( Only Maharashtra State) INR 800 J&K Migrant Candidates INR 1000
- After successfully completing the payment, applicants will be emailed an e-Receipt confirming the successful completion of the MAH CET Registration fee payment.
- In the event that a payment fails, applicants are advised to log in again with their login credentials and repeat the payment procedure.
- Applicants must print the e-Receipt and the MAH CET MBA application form 2022.
MAH CET 2022 Application Form Status
All candidates must “Register and Confirm” the Online MAH MBA CET Application Form on their own. Any applications sent by post, courier, or other means will be rejected, and no further changes will be permitted. At this time, no documents must be submitted. Applicants are advised to carefully review their MAH CET Registration status after submitting the required application.