AIIM PGDM Infrastructure ManagementAnisha Mukhija
AIIM PGDM Infrastructure Management
About PGDM (Infrastructure Management)
- India’s Pioneering Program exclusively focused on Business Management education & training in the field of ‘Infrastructure Management’
- In-depth sectorial exposure to various Infrastructure Verticals such as Roads & Bridges, Ports, Urban Infrastructure, Real Estate, Railways, Airports, Power, Mining, Oil & Gas and Renewables
- Excellent Career Prospects in Infrastructure Companies, Consultancy Services, Government & PSUs, EPC Companies, Financial Institutions, Project Management Agencies and Logistics & Supply Chain Companies
Why PGDM (Infrastructure Management)?
- Huge Investments (both capital and maintenance) in the field of infrastructure
- No dearth of Capital but High levels of risks – requiring specific skills and competencies to manage and operationalize infrastructure projects
- Essential part of economic activity in the country
- Very less availability of skilled human resources
- Which means: Excellent career opportunities and highly rewarding jobs for skilled infrastructure management professionals
Click here to get books and mocks for exams
Programs’ Pedagogy – How differently AIIM makes you learn
Distinguished faculty from academia and practitioners from industry steer the programs through lectures, presentations and contemporary simulation based interactive case studies to facilitate practical implementation of theories and concepts.
Students are engaged in role plays, presentations, group projects and discussions based on pre-circulated published papers, case studies and case-lets with complex problems drawn from real-life critical situations faced by industries. Students are exposed to management films and lectures from renowned professors and world-class consultants / practitioners. Some of the classes are conducted in workshop mode for bringing in application orientation.
Summer Internship Program, Adani Infrastructure Lab and Apprenticeship Program are integral part of the learning process on campus.
Click here to know Why Students score low in Verbal?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.