Welingkar’s Certificate program in Supply chain managementAnisha Mukhija
What Is PGP in Supply chain Management?
Supply chain management involves optimization of operations by maximizing speed and efficiency. Speed is essential because its important to deliver fast services to customer . This can , however increase the cost and hence its necessary to maximize the efficiency. Welingkar’s Certificate Program Supply Chain Management open admissions for 11 months divided into two semesters.
Semester 1 consists of following subjects:
- Principles of Management.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business Communication
- Product management
- Purchasing and Material Management.
Semester 2 consists of following subjects:
- Stores Management.
- World Class Manufacturing.
- Logistics and distribution Management.
- ERP and Web Based Supply chain management.
- Global supply chain management and outsourced manufacturing.
Register here for the wellingkar GDPI course
Why to choose Certificate Program in Supply chain management at Welingkar?
- This program enhances your professional skills and optimizes the profit for the organization through effective supply chain management.This program will help one sharpen their skills to leverage the advantage of ideal supply chain.If one aspires to be a future manager , who has an inclination towards optimization of cost of an organization and maximum market penetration of its product.
- This course curriculum is designed on professional inputs from various fields including both industry and academia.
- The content of this course has both theoretical and practical approach.
- Working professionals can also get benefit from this course with distance learning and Sunday classes.
Any one including freshers, supervisors, executives and middle level managers can build their careers in SCM.
Read the Must know facts of the WESchool!
What is the benefit for doing PGP in Supply chain Management?
The Major elements of supply chain management as a manager are managing process, assets involved and flow of materials and the information required to satisfy customers demand. Supply logistics accounts for more than 20 % of an organizations total cost. On the revenue end the decision in supply chain is linked with the Market penetration. Hence there is huge area of involvement for the future Managers.
Career opportunities in Supply Chain Management:
A career in Supply Chain offers exciting challenges, travel opportunities with excellent
remuneration. It provides various job opportunities in clearing, freight forwarding organizations, couriers, forwarding companies, third party logistics industry. A degree in supply management gives the candidates job opening not only within the industry but also in the companies in the outside sector as – Customer Service Manager, Fulfillment Supervisor, Supply Chain Analyst, Consultant, Transportation Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Shipping Coordinator, Export Executive, Expeditor, Purchasing Manager, Supply Chain Software Manager, International Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Managers.
Know more about Welingkar Institute of management
Top recruiters in Welingkar for Supply Chain Management:
Lokus Design ,Awacs India ,Gamble Gaming ,K Education ,Mahindra Holidays, PrepHungry , Regenesys India , Sambhav Jewels ,Smaaash, TCY Online, Vaibhav Global Limited are the few top notch universities for Supply Chain Management.
Know about the Flagship course at Welingkar
Know about the Welingkar GDPI experiences